September 16, 2014

Flashback Gallery - 13th TOYCON [6月21日 to 6月22日2014]

The Thing is going to welcome you.

Good Lord for me. Ever since I managed to buy two tickets a few days back on this month, the 13th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention or TOYCON for short, is the most entertaining event for some toy collectors, collectible afficionados, and of course, cosplay (aka the sport of the Japanese pop culture scene). The event was held on June 20th, 21st, and the 22nd.

It was simply the biggest event today and despite the crowd attendance at Megatrade Halls 1, 2 and 3, I simply dubbed TOYCON as the 'WrestleMania of All Cons'. This year's TOYCON shows the displays of everything amazing, from the costume displays of Kenshin Himura, Sanosuke Sagara and Aoshi Shinomori from the Rurouni Kenshin movies to the 75th Anniversary of the Caped Crusader. Kids and the young-at-heart are enjoying this prestigious event as it also includes a cosplay competition.

This was ought to be my greatest gallery ever yet in my career (491 pics OMG!), as I worked very hard to take pics on this said event, and even my cosplay friends are here to enjoy this event and have fun!







More TOYCON pics can be found here.

And to end this, watch the bonus pic here! On June 21st, I enjoy some lunch at Yoshinoya with friends (one of my friends is a admin from Free! PH) and it was a gift opening from her friend Cayl (she acquired a Rintaro Figma!). I was there (wearing my Makoto t-shirt plus a polo shirt) to enjoy lunch, even it was my first discount here when I ordered a bowl of gyudon (It was delicious though!).

No comments:

Post a Comment