February 24, 2015

My Summary on Previous Events

Talk about conversion.

It was a very busy one for me ever since schedules have brinked me on exhaustion. Anyways, charging up my body and meeting up with my friends from the cosplay community simply making me happy to die for.

Okay, so let me get this straight, I decided to post a summary post on my previous events I've attended that took place a month and a half.

1. Cosplay Crazy
Date: January 31, 2015
Location: SM City Taytay
Gallery Link: Click here

Perhaps this wrap's up the cosplay event for January, and my friends from PGC have a good time for fun as well as the cosplay competition. One of my friends and good broski, who cosplayed as Jack Frost, won a prize for his performance. In the meantime, I saw a kiosk full of awesome Kamen Rider stuff, as well as weapons of the Stormtroopers (actually it's made out of Nerf N-Strike parts). Good event, but awesome.

2. SAO PH's 1st Open Photoshoot
Date: February 1, 2015
Location: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, QC
Gallery Link: Click here

For those who currently a fan of the popular anime hit, Sword Art Online, this one's better. After a harsh traffic from my home to Crossing-Shaw Blvd (this will lead you to MRT Shaw Blvd. station), and lead to this venue, I managed to succeed some of the awesome shots. Anyways, my photog friends are here to enjoy the fun, in order to make the fandom really interesting.

3. Free! PH Bonding Time
Date: February 7, 2015
Location: SM Mall of Asia
Gallery Link: Click here

Five days later after my previous photog shoot, my dear good friends from Free! PH, Faye Avila and 'Shark Girl' Cara Cristobal, invited me just about hours after my work in Cainta. Then business as usual, I am delighted to make new friends for it! And Faye even told me to make a dedication note before the shoot!

4. Gakuen Clash
Date: February 12, 2015
Location: Siena College, Taytay (St. Thomas Aquinas Building)
Gallery Link: Click here
Extra (Please visit the official Siena College Taytay FB page): Click here

This could be my first time going here, and even I told the guards to take good care of my ID because it's important. My good friends from the cosplay community in my hometown hosted the event (now on it's third year) as part of the school's 'Saya Pa More sa Siena Taytay' college fair organized by the college student council. Even though I managed to commute (one jeep ride from Cainta-Junction border to Tropical Hut) and a walk according to Google Maps, I arrived through this venue to meet up my dear good friend Koji (who cosplayed as Aoba Seragaki in a maid costume and wearing high heels) and the rest of my photog friends. My good friend Jay from Deremoe (you can read his article here) also covers the event earlier before I came because of typing my parish's event schedules. As on my way to the cosplayer's dressing room, there is a incident going on as some of the gadgets have been stolen. In my thoughts, it could be a inside job. At the awarding ceremony, star cosplayer Ashley Misaki take home the big one as War Machine.

5. Aishiteru Anime's Valentine's Photoshoot
Date: February 15, 2015
Location: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, QC
Gallery Link: Click here
Extra (Uta no Prince-sama Photoshoot): Click here (WARNING: Fangirl galore!)

This event took place on the day after my dad's birthday at home. As I was greeted by my cosplay friends as well as the photogs, I take some of the good shots (including couple shots) as usual. My friend M.J. (who cosplayed as Raku Ichijo from Nisekoi) told me that I didn't have lunch, so he treat me with pancit (and yes it tastes good). I would give my honorable mention to these two: Austria and Hungary from APH and Izumi and Ryoma from Love Stage (FANGIRL ALERT!).

6. RCP (Royal Pinya Photography) Photoshoot
Date: February 21 and 22, 2015
Location: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, QC
Gallery Links: Wave 1 and Wave 2

My good friend (Satto Jigen) greeted me when I arrived at the venue despite the scorching heat. And it was the best shoot ever because it's my first going to the venue two times for the weekend. Apparently I have good terms with Satto, and he promised that he will return some of the cash that I given to him. Bless you Satto. The following day after my 5AM service in the church, I return to that place again and business as usual. Just after I leave the venue, I went to Fisher Mall's Playland, and GTMACCON star (who appeared in Alphario) is here. After this I went to Japan Selections in Frisco to buy two Pocky straps for my wallet. Minutes after my MRT trip (from Quezon Avenue to Shaw Blvd.), I found out that the jeepney terminal in front of the police station and close to Greenfield District is now gone and turned into a parking lot. Good thing I managed to find a jeep (Cainta-Taytay-Bagong Palengke) and touchdown to home.

Phew, well that was a relief.

Anyways, I will be present once again at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center for a photoshoot presented by Hai Yo Master Chef, in anticipation for this year's SuiCon on March 21st. See you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment