August 16, 2015

[八月八日 to 八月九日] Otaku Expo Reload '15 Weekend

This is EPIC WIN. Shia LaBeouf's intense motivational speech demands you to buy someone's merchandise!!


In one of the most incredible events of the year, Otaku Expo Reload '15 is chock full of cosplay surprises, trivia games, and of course the tarp auction. I went there for the weekend last August 8th to the 9th.

In day one, after I took shots at the Marian Exhibit in Sta. Lucia East in Cainta, I directly went to the venue and yes business as usual to meet some of the old and new cosers. The following day on day two, plus a demented rain that nearly slipped off my forgetfulness as I managed to retrieve my camera's battery in my home office. What a relief, and then after I took shots from inside Megatrade Hall 1 (I took the tarp shots), and after this, I meet up with my fellow All Pretty Cure!! admin Keiko (she got double cos as Seiji Sagara from Happiness Charge PreCure and later on Yui Nanase in Go! Princess PreCure). It was fun, but next year I will have my fangirling (and my fujoshi) instincts to put them on purpose.




For more on the event, go to the link.

EXTRA: The lolis from Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic (beside it is the Working!! tarp) wins the tarp auction with a whopping PHP2,000. Highest bid is the Gakkou Gurashi! tarp. Too bad the Prison School tarp loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment