September 14, 2015

[九月十三日] ACGP Bunkasai 2: Photoshoot Event

HARHARHAR!! I'm back, bitches!! (Note that this pic has this best shot)
I will quickly meditate to celebrate my dedication to my late grandparents on both from the sides of my parents.

I will probably thanks to Ranielo 'Rain' Zandueta, Remie Jordan and Keito Honda, for inviting me for this event, and thus I decided to get back to work as a photog after a 12-day hiatus to focus on my work. Despite that torrential rain that occurred at the event's site at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife on a rainy afternoon celebrating Grandparents Day yesterday on Sunday, our friends from ACGP (including my friend Frank) has throw the epilogue of last month's ACGP Bunkasai II, this time it's a photoshoot. The venue's location might not be in the Tea House, in which every cosplay group had always held here, this time the group had stationed in the Grotto area, in which I was greeted by the Virgin Mary, and she commanded me to do the job during the event. The event is of course, an extension of the group's bunkasai (cultural festival) experience. I managed to buy a good item (a lanyard and a button pin) that is worth PHP65.




For more pics on this event, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment