September 19, 2014

Flashback Gallery - Aishiteru Anime Cosplay Photoshoot [7月6日2014]

No Attitude Adjustments required.


My good friend (M.J. Nepacena) first came to meet me during TOYCON last month, but I will simply keeps his promise for me and I arrived at the photoshoot venue here at NAPAW*. But on the eve of Tanabata, July 6th, I am happy to meet such new friends during my career. And of course if I could remember with the weather by the way, there's a single rainfall before the sun get shine again to continue the photoshoot. Our good friends from Aishiteru Anime are doing a good job, and even they pay me 10 bucks to have fun with it. The following cosplay pics here are too hot for a magazine cover.

I had so much fun for this photoshoot, but it's all worth it.

* - Stands for Ninoy Aquino Parks And Wildlife




The gallery for this photoshoot could be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment