October 06, 2014

[十月五日] Cosplay Mania: Evolution (Cosmania 2014) Day 2

Poster translation: "That's enough, Becky. Let's peel some potatoes."

In case you didn't know in this pic here, Princess Sarah, the 90's anime that is based on Frances Hodgson Burnett's novel, returns on television next week (October 13th) due to the fact that they posted some memes (like this guy here) on social media, resulting to relive our childhood memories. This was my second trip to SM Mall of Asia through my career, and my buddies from PGC (Philippine Gaming Cosplayers) are doing some cosplay fun for Cosplay Mania 2014. I chose day 2 because my friend texted me to meet up at the plaza for about 7 in the morning to wait for transport together with everyone in the group. And after a long journey, we arrive at the venue to do makeup (in the parking lot). After either one or two hours, we arrived inside at the SMX Convention Center, and after I prepared my camera (and my skull faceguard and shades), it's time for me to have some awesome fun for cosplay photography. During this awesome event, some international cosplay superstars (including Tatsumi Inui, Kaname and Reika) and music stars (Loverin Tamburin and Aya Ikeda) are going to rock the audience hard and had a good party!



And once again, I took some awesome cosplay shots.





One of my good friends (who cosplays DMMD's Clear) is going to be moved to her new home from far away. I, the head blogger of this incredible but awesome cosplay photography blog, will hereby salute her.


For the coverage of this event go here.

And to end it up, next year's Cosmania is going to be EVEN bigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment