October 28, 2014

[十月二十五日 to 十月二十六日] Pinoy Gaming Festival Weekend

I took a magnificent shot of Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs.

On the first day, in accordance with Hetalia Day (force withdraw due to budget), I came to this event to cover the event for the gaming enthusiasts. Then meanwhile, I prepared my camera for some cosplay shots. I arrived a day later for day two, this time in accordance with the National Day of Austria. Then, some of my friends from my group (Philippine Gaming Cosplayers) are here to enjoy the fun, ever since my time is limited.

As I get through inside the venue (120 bucks for a ticket), I explore through, and some of the stalls are here to sell some awesome goods for the otaku in you. I managed to buy a Cosmo-Con button pin, it's just the way I always wanted for! Meanwhile after an hour of my experience in PHB Ponycon, I begin to take shots of some of the cosplayers (as well as my friends) on the first day. Then the following day on day 2, I continue to explore around to search for more cosplayers, including my friend M.J. (from the group Aishiteru Anime), who cosplays as Generator Rex.

"With our hands, we will open Tousen's eyes!" -Sajin Komamura
My honorable mention is none other than this coser who played Sajin Komamura (actually that is a fursuit performer) from Bleach, and thus he begins to entertain the little children and also, petting him! One incredible comment from Facebook that it said that cosplaying might be a hobby, it also share smiles for the children. I also remembered when I buy a round of ice candy from Fruitas (it costs ten bucks!), Komamura came and told me to buy one, but I refuse to do that. And in the end, I feel happy for Komamura, it was amazing. I hope I will surely patting him more.

Komamura will brings smiles to the little kids.
And now, here are some cosplay shots that you've asked for.




For more of this event, go to this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment