November 28, 2014

[十一月九日] 'CausePlay for A Cause' by NCPH and Aishiteru Anime

Motion sickness is the name of the game! *LOL*

It was on the day before my grandmother's (mom's side) death anniversary (November 9th) the following day, I headed to the place where cosplayers will strike a pose (Mario Party DS much?): the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center. It was probably a day to remember as this event comemmorate the first anniversary of the tragedy that is Super Typhoon Haiyan (local name: Yolanda), in which is struck through Tacloban and many of the locations that affected last year.

I managed to took some shots for the event that is called 'CausePlay for A Cause', in which is hosted by Naruto Cosplayers PH (NCPH) and Aishiteru Anime (AA), led by my friend M.J., and the event was a big success. Also, I donate a little cash because of the budget, and participating cosplayers are here to take shots by some of the cosplay photography groups (that include me of course!). In my career, this is the second time that I participate in a charity photoshoot, the first time I had was a charity photoshoot (I donate some of the school supplies for the children in Morong, Rizal) hosted by the National Cosplayers of the Philippines (NCP) held on May 4th (three days after my 25th birthday) at the same location, despite that I had a horrible injury through my right foot that I have suffered on the eve of my birthday* (Luckily after months of enduring pain, it recovered well).




And to end up my post, I will be participating the first ever Hanabi Matsuri, and that will be held on the 29th of November at Club Manila East in Taytay, Rizal (situated beside McDonald's Taytay and in front of Chowking Taytay) as your photog. Make sure to bring your provisions as this event is good for picnics! Even though about two days before the fiesta that takes place in my hometown (Cainta) honoring St. Andrew the Apostle and the patroness that is Mary, the Lady of Light. I'm about to finish the Novena to Our Lady of Light, may the Blessed Virgin Mary guides us to great success of this event!

* - According to my memory, the jeep that headed to Antipolo that makes my right suffered and cause a bad bruise that it could be turned into a scar. But after months of the so-called buwis-buhay rehabilitation, I managed to return to work though!

For more on this event, go through this link.

BONUS PIC: Sadao and Hiro battled chess to see who will win this battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment