April 30, 2015

[四月二十四日- 四月二十六日] Ozine Fest 2015

The ticket says it all, despite its inflation effect...


Wow, that escalates it quickly!

The date: April 26, 2015
The location: SM Megatrade Halls 1, 2 and 3

One incredible ride that was I had for this year's Ozine Fest that was held last Sunday (three-day event) at SM Megamall's Megatrade Halls 1, 2 and 3. As just as I could be expected, it was actually the best coverage that I ever had just days before my D-Day (aka my birthday). As I enter the venue, there was a Matsuri booth in which you can play some of the games that you saw at every culture festival in Japan (including yoyo-tsuri and Kingyo-sukui). There is also a horror booth, in which cameras are not allowed and no hitting on ghouls, and a freedom wall. The highlight of the event is none other than the historic 52-tarpaulin auction. When I recently read an article from Deremoe on last year's tarp auction, the KnB tarp was about the final bid of PHP2,600. Now this year's is now getting even bigger, as the Hestia aka the Loli Boob Goddess (from Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? or simply DanMachi) tarpaulin gets the final bid worth over a record-breaking PHP5,000 (including the famed blue ribbon). The second final bid for the auction was Yamato from KanColle (or Kantai Collection) was PHP3,000. My good friend Den, is back since I meet him in 2011 (that year he cosplayed as Sharivan), this time as the current Heisei Rider, Kamen Rider Drive. This could my first time seeing him like this, but it was a win!




For more of the pics, go here.

And to top it all off, you can watch the historic Hestia Tarp Bid War. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment