May 11, 2015

[五月九日] SuiCon 2015

You are coordinately invited by this chef at Budehuc.


FOREWORD: I would eventually dedicated this post to my dear good friends at SuiCon Philippines and Hai Yo Master Chef. Frankly, it was the best party ever. Also I would give a shout-out to Willord (a good photog friend of mine), who played Victor from last year's SuiCon. After the event, I went back home via the bus as the rain intensifies, all because of a monsoon (or Typhoon Dodong).

Imagine I saw a letter from Thomas (the Tenkai Star) while doing blog work at home, and thus I accept his letter to me to come into Budehuc Castle (aka the event's venue) for a Suikoden-inspired party.

Well anyways, I enjoy this incredible event made by the fans, for the fans of the most-celebrated game of all time: Suikoden! Held last Sunday (the eve before Mother's Day) at Pasig RAVE (Rainforest Adventure) Senior Citizen's Park in Pasig, my dear good friends from SuiCon PH and Hai Yo Master Chef have a wonderful time for the guests and to enjoy the Suikoden madness. There is a trivia game, a patintero-style like game (no violent attacks to avoid injury. Sorry Luca Blight!), and a horse-racing main event that is called 'Kathy's Horse Race', in which all four participants are acted as horses owned by Kathy herself. And of course the game does NOT involved gambling, because it won't involved some of it. I am one of the persons who participated in a Easter Egg Hnt-style game, where I ended up finding three eggs (I got the Sacrificial Jizo OMG OMG).

My good friends from Deremoe also came to witness the event. I also give out some button pins (Here's your one million Potch question: are you on #TeamMiklotov or #TeamLucaBlight?)* to some of the guests, and I give out for my friends at SuiCon PH. In the end, it was a wonderful event and a successful one! Birthday boy Niccolo (as Hai Yo) gives out our impression to enjoy the event as well. I would like to thank Retro Haven, for proving good and fresh Suikoden video game merchs as well as some books from Japan, Powerplay Game Wear for some cool Suikoden mugs as the prize, and Red Monster Shop, for treating the guests and the hosts some gyoza, hotdogs, refreshements (acted as Mega Medicine), and dango, and also cool shirts!

Some of the pics have captions, so please stay with the cursor.







These are the button pins I ordered (in advance before the event itself), and gives it to the guests as special gifts. (pic taken from my Instagram account)
For more on the madness at Budehuc, please go here.

* - It was stated that Miklotov is representing the Matilda Knightdom, while the Highland Kingdom is represented by Luca Blight.

No comments:

Post a Comment