December 27, 2015

[十二月十二日 to 十二月十三日] 2015 Christmas Toy & Collectibles Fair

Now that's what I call a One Punch Selfie!
NOTE: I will not heading inside Megatrade Hall last time as I save up some budget.

Originally about days before the event, I registered through Cursillo Class retreat (from the 10th to the 13th) about two and a half weeks ago, but I decided to cancel it because of wasting time. I managed to get there to cover this year's Christmas Toy & Collectibles Fair (or Christmas Toycon) is held last December 12th to the 13th at SM Megamall, about days before Christmas. About that I could remember on a Sunday (Feast of St. Lucy) when I was in the bus, there is a re-routing because of the float parade. When I was about to get home, the bus (heading to Cainta) has taken a direction heading to Libis. But the bus that I have rode had a correct route, taking way me back home. It was the best con I've ever attended, with some of my friends explore around through the halls, and this was the best con I've ever had.





For more pics, go to this link.

BONUS: What if Genos have two Saitamas? Well not anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment