December 31, 2015

[十二月二十六日 to 十二月二十七日] 2015 Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special

Yup, this was that paper says.
Oh yes! The final otaku event of 2015 end with a epicness that I could barely help my legs.

This year's Ozine Fest '15 AFS (stands for Anime Figure Special) is one of the most incredible events through the year, and it was held on SM Megamall's Megatrade Halls 1 and 2 (Hall 3 is served as the prep room for cosers and also serves as a photog booth) last December 26th to the 27th (two days after Christmas), as this one is the final otaku event of the year, because next week is of course the New Year Weekend.

For me of course, I greet some of my friends with their cosplay, but in the meantime due to some constraints I got really no choice but to went outside to take shots of the cosplayers in both days of the event. And even though that I was not one of the witnesses of this one though during day two of the event. First there was a fistfight provocation (good thing the mall cops* are here), and second, my friend Sergio (who cosplayed Bang aka Silver Fang from One Punch Man) had the epic wedding proposal to his long-time soulmate. Well, I'll just say congratulations to him. Just according to the thoughts of my friend (who cosplays as a Korean soldier), there are several incidents through the event, including the water-leaking one in the hall's ceiling.





For more pics, go here.

And to all of you, have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment