October 13, 2014

[十月十二日] Pre-Hanabi Photoshoot

That was one crazy family picture.


Although I managed to finish a quick lunch (pineapple chicken), I just went to the Munisipyo (Municipal Hall) for a photoshoot in preparation for the upcoming Hanabi Matsuri (Fireworks Festival) to my group. And to make more interesting, some coser done their yukata for the boys and kimono for the girls are doing their stuff. My photog friends are enjoying the fun in this shoot, despite the weather here. Also, twelve of the shots I've taken is added some sepia tone, to make it look vintage.

In the end as we arrived at McDonald's Poblacion branch (beside the Our Lady of Light Parish), we had fun (and derps too!) after the shoot. Then I take two shots using my smartphone.




For more photoshoot pics, go through this link*.

* - 12 of them were sepia shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment