December 18, 2014

[十二月十四日] 9th Christmas Toy Fair '14 Day 3

Please drink RESPONSIBLY, and please do not drink softdrinks directly from Yoshi's nose.

Oh man. Many of these people are waiting in the transport stands like a crowded airport terminal according to my thoughts, and when I get into the bus from around 5 or 6 in the evening, the bus that I have rode is partially crowded like a ship. Anyways, on a bright Sunday afternoon, I managed to traveled through the venue via FX, and once I prepared stuff, it's time to meet my cosplay friends again for this year's Christmas Toyfair, now on it's 9th year held last Sunday, December 14th. Honestly, I chose day three (that is because it's a three-day event since Toycon '14) because of my workplace's stricted time schedules. Once I enter the venue (80 bucks for the ticket), everything seems to be fine, but the main attraction was the Pop! vinyl figures and of course figurine displays from Kotobukiya and Arigatoys. I had no else to find something great, but I have to buy a Noiz hat for Ozine Fest AniFigure Special on the final weekend of the year just days after Christmas (I actually need 500 bucks for that hat).




With the event on going (plus auctions), I took some shots of the cosplayers.




For a special treat here in this post, I am actually become a fan of DMMD (DRAMAtical Murder) when my good friend of mine, who cosplayed as Aoba (my former Gunbound buddy) is here to take some poses and the shots. And now, here is the DMMD spammage (WARNING: Get your tissues ready in case of a fujoshi overload).



For more on the event (as well as shots inside Megatrade Hall 2), go to this link.

HONORABLE MENTION: That Maes Hughes coser and Trip loves Tattsun XD

No comments:

Post a Comment