December 29, 2014

[十二月二十七日 to 十二月二十八日] Ozine Anime Figure Special Weekend

Oh, hey there Tony.
Who says I had to go this two-day event to capped off 2014? I do.

On the final weekend of this year, I attend this year's Ozine AniFig Special at SM Megatrade Hall 3, and here's the bad thing about this; the event is also coincide with Wargods Gaming Expo 1.0, in which where gamers are here to attend the event also. And for me, it was a great year for my career as a photographer, and I didn't even broke a sweat. Day one is something that it happens to me. I just arrived at Mega at around 10:15 in the morning, then I head through the supermarket to wait the gates to open. The best part of that is when gaming boys are running around like men on a rush hour. I prepare some stuff as well as my camera at the Foodcourt, where I ate brunch before I do that. Later, one of my coser friends came to see me greet. Hours later after I buy a ticket (that is worth 120 bucks), I enter Megatrade and buy a Noiz hat (that's just what I needed!), UtaPri bagtags, and lastly Orenchi no Furo Jijou button pin set. Later on after this I went home five minutes after 7:30 in the evening. Shot total for day one: 400 shots.

Day two was more different than yesterday. After I receive a text message from one of my friends from PGC, I had prepped up and leave home to meet them in Rublou Greenland. Then after a smooth bus ride (minus the harsh traffic), we arrive through Robinson's Galleria, and after a walk and passed through MRT Ortigas, arrived at the venue, headed to Foodcourt to eat lunch, and finally after we took a leave, I prepare the camera and begin to take shots on the cosers again, this time it's different. After a tiring hours of shooting, I took an afternoon snack with a Inumuta coser at Mega Food Hall, just about near through the ice skating rink. Then I enjoy a cup of Minty Lemon tea from da.u.de Tea Lounge's Sweetea's, and a bucket of french fries (it costs 80 bucks) from Franky's. Later on I continue some shots until my friends are here inside Megatrade 1, and after a persevere (not brutal) photoshoot, my camera's SD card (16 GB) recorded a total of 425 shots!







For more on this event (plus #TeamAkatsuki, #TeamNoragami, and a whole lot of DMMD shots), go through this link.

It was a wonderful year for me as I wrapped up 2014. In future events, I will maintain my condition as well for my body. I will close this entry by saying Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to all in the cosplay community!

HONORABLE MENTION: Getting combat ready to strike it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment